On Tuesday, July 19, at 11 AM PT, @eWEEKNews will host its month-to-month #eWEEKChat. The subject will likely be Getting Began with Low Code / No Code, and it will likely be moderated by James Maguire, eWEEK’s Editor-in-Chief.
We’ll focus on – utilizing Twitter – finest practices, challenges, and methods for launching a low code / no code deployment. These instruments are recognized to be straightforward to make use of; however is getting began actually that straightforward?
Easy methods to Take part: On Twitter, use the hashtag #eWEEKChat to comply with/take part within the dialogue. But it surely’s simpler and extra environment friendly to make use of the real-time chat room hyperlink at CrowdChat.
Directions are on the Low Code Tweetchat web page: Log in on the high proper, use your Twitter deal with to register. The chat begins promptly at 11 AM PT. The web page will come alive at the moment with the real-time dialogue. You possibly can take part or just watch the dialogue because it flows.
Particular Friends: Low Code / No Code
The listing of specialists for this month’s Tweetchat at present contains the next – please verify again for extra knowledgeable visitors:
Chat room real-time hyperlink: Go to the Crowdchat web page. Check in along with your Twitter deal with and use #eweekchat for the identifier.
Tweetchat Questions: Low Code / No Code
The questions we’ll tweet about will embrace – verify again for extra/ revised questions:
- Why do firms select low code no code platforms? What’s the benefit?
- What ought to firms know as they choose a low code / no code device set?
- What ought to firms concentrate on as they begin to roll it out to staff? Is that this ‘very straightforward’ device as straightforward because it sounds?
- What Greatest Practices recommendation would you give them to optimize their low code / no code deployment?
- What’s the connection between low code / no code and synthetic intelligence?
- What’s an enormous fantasy related to low code / no code?
The way forward for low code? The place will we be in 3-5 years?
What else is essential about low code improvement – what else ought to firms concentrate on?
Go right here for CrowdChat info.
#eWEEKchat Tentative Schedule for 2022*
July 19: Getting Began with Low Code / No Code
Aug 16: Overcoming Multicloud Challenges
Sept 20: The Way forward for Edge Computing
Oct 18: Optimizing Your Information Analytics Follow
Nov 15: Constructing Your AI Deployment
Dec 13: Enterprise Tech in 2023
*all matters topics to vary