I spoke with Mohit Aron, CEO of Cohesity, concerning the present state of ransomware, and we additionally mentioned managing knowledge for optimum safety and productiveness.
Among the many subjects we coated:
- What’s the present state of ransomware?
- How can organizations put together for a ransomware assault in such a manner that they will keep away from paying the ransom?
- What’s incorrect with most firm’s “knowledge as common” procedures? What recommendation would you give?
- What’s the longer term course for knowledge administration, and the way can corporations put together for it now?
Take heed to the podcast:
Watch the video:
- James Maguire on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JamesMaguire
- Mohit Aron on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mohitaron
- eWEEK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/eWEEKNews
- eWEEK on Fb: https://www.fb.com/eWeekNews/
- eWEEK on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/firm/eweek-washington-bureau